Rommy S. Abt
Vice President, Accounting
Ms. Abt is a responsible for managing the overall accounting functions of the organization, including completion of daily transactions, as well as investor, lender and governmental compliance reporting at Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners.
Ms. Abt has seven years of public accounting experience providing client services in the areas of audit, reviews, compilations, agreed-upon procedures and other relevant accounting services. During her time in public accounting, her client base included mid-market private equity firms, investment funds, not-for-profit organizations, real estate developers, commercial real estate and multifamily residential properties. She is well versed in US GAAP, federal income tax basis of accounting, IRS and Investment Company reporting.
She has developed and instructed technical training courses and participated in mentoring/coaching programs.
- University of Maryland, University College
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- University of Maryland, College Park
Bachelor of Science in International Business
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Urban Land Institute
- Trust for the National Mall