Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners (“JL” or “Jair Lynch”) is a leading real estate investment and development firm specializing in the transformation of walkable urban places. With a strong focus on creating extraordinary places, JL has successfully acquired, developed, and managed a diverse portfolio of residential, commercial, and neighborhood assets. We are committed to fostering a culture of creativity, teamwork, diversity, and excellence while continuously improving everything we do.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Asset Management Associate to join our team. In this role, you will provide crucial support and assistance to asset management and development management projects. Your responsibilities will involve understanding operational aspects, streamlining processes, tracking expenses, preparing reports, conducting financial modeling, and providing administrative support. Your contribution will help optimize our asset management practices and drive the success of our real estate portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support and assist in asset management, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure operational efficiency and adherence to business objectives.
- Gain a deep understanding of asset operations, including operating expenses, revenue, bad debt, and other relevant factors, to contribute to data-driven decision-making.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve processes related to asset management and development, implementing best practices to enhance overall performance.
- Track due diligence and capital project expenses, ensuring accurate and timely recording and reporting.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly investment and operational reports, utilizing financial and operational data to provide valuable insights and recommendations.
- Conduct basic financial modeling to support decision-making processes and evaluate potential investment opportunities.
- Conduct research and data analysis on relevant market trends and factors impacting asset performance, contributing to informed decision-making and strategy development.
- Provide support with data analysis and narrative preparation for internal and external reporting requirements.
- Assist with debt and equity closing processes, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely transactions.
- Coordinate contracts and agreements related to asset management, working closely with legal and third-party consultants to ensure compliance and mitigate risk.
- Provide administrative support in managing relationships with small vendors and service providers.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of identifying, tracking, and reporting risks related to asset management.
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work with complex data sets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Proactive and persistent in problem-solving, actively seeking opportunities for process improvement.
- Basic understanding of operating properties and the external market dynamics impacting asset performance.
- Effective time management and task prioritization, ensuring timely completion of assigned responsibilities.
- Customer service orientation, with a focus on meeting internal and external stakeholder needs.
- Strong cultural fit with the company values and team dynamics.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as finance, economics, real estate, or business.
- Entry-level position with a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience. Additional experience in finance or project management is a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel and other relevant software applications.
- Preferred experience in property level management, demonstrating a practical understanding of real estate operations.
- If no prior experience, a background in accounting, real estate, business, or community development is desirable.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a positive, hybrid work environment that encourages professional growth and development. Specific benefits include company-matched 401K, comprehensive health plans, paid parental leave, transportation benefits, group life & personal accident insurance, and ongoing educational support.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in the application process, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Reasonable Accommodation Request”.
Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners participates in E-Verify and will provide the Federal Government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States. Jair Lynch will only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.