Jair Lynch purchased the fully entitled development plans for The Heritage at Old Town on December 22, 2021. The redevelopment will be completed in two phases. PHASE 1 plans call for the construction of 598 new apartment homes in two new buildings.
- Block 1 will include 288 apartment homes along with 8,000 square feet of amenity space.
- Block 4 will include 310 apartment homes with more than 13,000 square feet of amenity space.
- Both buildings will have rooftop terraces and the buildings will share a courtyard pool.
- The buildings will vary in height from 4-8 stories with an internal courtyard in each building.
- Two levels of below-grade parking will be located under each building.
Western portion of Wilkes Street Park between Blocks 1 and 4. In future PHASE 2, Jair Lynch will complete Block 2 improvements and the eastern interim portion of the Wilkes Street Public Park. The park will be finalized on the eastern side by the future Block 3 developer.
In accordance with the federal Housing Assistance Program (“HAP”), 140 apartments of the newly built 598 will be targeted for the HAP-eligible families who previously lived at The Heritage at Old Town, and these apartments will be interspersed throughout the two new buildings. An additional 10 apartments will be targeted toward families eligible for the Housing Choice Voucher Program.