As Chief Financial Officer, Ms. Abt’s responsibilities include developing the financial and operational strategy of the firm, designing and monitoring control systems to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results, acting as liaison to investors, lenders and regulators, and overseeing the overall accounting functions of the organization.
Ms. Abt has over fifteen years of accounting experience in providing client services in the areas of audit, reviews, compilations, agreed-upon procedures and other relevant accounting services. During her time in public accounting, her client base included mid-market private equity firms, investment funds, not-for-profit organizations, real estate developers, commercial real estate, and multifamily residential properties. She is well versed in US GAAP, federal income tax basis of accounting, IFRS and Investment Company reporting.
She has developed and instructed technical training courses and participated in a wide array mentoring/coaching programs.
- University of Maryland, University College – Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- University of Maryland, College Park – Bachelor of Science, International Business
- Urban Land Institute: Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- CREW Network
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Trust for the National Mall