Mr. Owens is the Director of Human Resources at Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners, specializing in employee relations, conflict resolution, strategic planning, and training and development.
Before joining Jair Lynch, Mr. Owens worked as an Operations and HR Manager at the largest emergency and specialty hospital in the Mid-Atlantic region. He transitioned to a corporate role after the hospital’s acquisition. Subsequently, he spent two years at Marcum LLP, a public accounting and advisory firm, as their Mid-Atlantic Human Resources Manager, overseeing a team of HR professionals and supporting over 500 associates.
Mr. Owens holds a Bachelor of Arts in French and History from the University of Alabama, a Master of Science in Human Resource Management from the University of Maryland Global Campus, and the Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) Certification from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). His education and experience make him a valuable asset to Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners.
- The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL – Bachelor of Arts, French and History
- The University of Maryland Global Campus, Adelphi, MD – Master in Human Resource Management
- Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) Certification from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Society for Human Resource Management (DC, MD)
- Human Resources Certification Institute