Tochi Ohakawa serves as Development Analyst at Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners. In his role, he supports the development team through project and business plan day-to-day execution. His current projects entail the predevelopment coordination efforts on residential and mixed-use projects totaling nearly one million square feed, valued at more than $400 million.
Prior to joining Jair Lynch, Tochi served as Designer at University of Maryland’s Department of Residential Facilities. In this role, he was responsible for proposing design solutions for the renovation of outdated dorms. He was also tasked with providing design and construction support in the development of University of Maryland’s Heritage Community, which houses 900 beds and includes a 1,000-seat dining facility.
- University of Maryland College Park – Master of Science in Real Estate
- University of Maryland College Park – Master of Science in Architecture
- Covenant University – Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP): Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC): Member
- 218 Vine Street: Residential
- 605 Rhode Island Avenue: Mixed-use Residential, Retail
- 431 S Columbus St, Alexandria VA: Residential