As Marketing Manager for Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners, Mrs. Mendelzon drives the strategy and execution of integrated marketing communications for Jair Lynch and the firm’s portfolio of projects. She is responsible for developing and executing the firm’s marketing strategy, branding, communications, public affairs & media relations, events, and business development pursuit efforts.
Mrs. Mendelzon is responsible for the oversight, drafting, design, and creation/fabrication of business development presentations, proposals, community presentations, and all other graphic design needs of the firm. She also provides creative direction, communications, and public relations oversight across the entire Jair Lynch portfolio of assets under management.
Prior to Jair Lynch, Mrs. Mendelzon accumulated ten years of experience in marketing, communications, creative direction, and graphic design at companies including R2integrated, The Maryland Jockey Club, and Plank Industries/Sagamore Creative. She earned a Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications from Northwestern University Medill School of Journalism and IMC, and holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Louisville.
- University of Louisville – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, minor in International Business
- Northwestern University | Medill School of Journalism and Integrated Marketing Communications – Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications
- U.S. Green Building Council: Member
- Urban Land Institute: Member
- Maryland Horse Industry Foundation Board: Board Marketing Advisor