As a Development Manager at Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners, Mrs. Hagemann is responsible for managing the project delivery to adhere to budget, schedule, fiscal goals, and company values. She is engaged in mixed-use and residential projects as well as renovations of Jair Lynch’s attainable housing properties.
Mrs. Hagemann has over 12 years of experience in construction and real estate, with a background in construction management. Her career started in the commercial interior industry, managing projects as a general contractor and owner’s representative for tenants and institutional investors alike. A love of design drew Mrs. Hagemann to the multi-family field where she managed a variety of rental and condominium projects for Ditto Development. Mrs. Hagemann’s previous residential development experience gave her a very strong focus on the value both design and branding bring to a property.
- Cornell University – Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Barcroft Apartments, Arlington, VA: Acquisition/development deal with 1,334 units on 60 acres
- 605 Rhode Island Avenue: Ground lease development deal for 450 units
- McMillan Sand Filtration Site, North Capitol St. & Michigan Ave., NW, Washington, DC