Adam Wynn is a Development Associate with Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners and assists the development teams with overall project execution. Mr. Wynn ensures compliance with the project business plan and all aspects of the development process, including due diligence, programming, design, entitlements, construction, completion and opening, warranty, and closeout. Mr. Wynn also has experience with financial underwriting of real estate, corporate, and individual loans, as well as other debt instruments with Bank of America, Westtown Bank, and Trust and Goldwater Bank..
Mr. Wynn received a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations from Howard University and obtained a Master’s in Real Estate from Georgetown University.
- Howard University, Washington, DC – Bachelor of Arts, Public Relations
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC – Masters of Arts, Real Estate Finance
- WMATA DC Headquarters, SW Washington DC: Office
- WMATA VA Headquarters, Alexandria VA: Office
- KIPP DC Yuma Street Campus Expansion, SE Washington DC: Institutional
- KIPP DC Public Charter Schools, Benning Road Campus, Washington, DC: Institutional
- KIPP DC Public Charter Schools, MC Terrell Campus, Washington, DC: Institutional