Greg W. Ward
Director of Development
Mr. Ward, a Director of Development with Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners, specializes in urban projects. He leads teams through the entire development cycle from entitlements, design, permitting, construction, and occupancy. Mr. Ward has experience with new construction, capital improvement projects, in-place renovations, as well as full gut renovations. Mr. Ward has delivered projects across a variety of asset classes including office, hotel, industrial, and institutional.
Prior to his work with Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners, Mr. Ward was the senior director of real estate and construction at Sibley Memorial Hospital. Since he joined Sibley in 2011, he developed over 700,000 sf at Sibley, including their new 475,000 sf LEED Gold Patient Tower. Before joining Sibley, Mr. Ward worked with HITT Contracting where he managed the construction of a 250-room Hilton hotel, a $56 million corporate office and industrial building for Washington Gas and Sibley’s 140,000 sf medical office building and 750 space parking garage. He received a bachelor of science in civil engineering from Virginia Tech in 2008 and a master of business administration from The George Washington University in 2014. Mr. Ward is a LEED Accredited Professional.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA – Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- George Washington University, Washington, DC – Masters of Arts, Business Administration
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- WMATA VA Headquarters, Alexandria VA: Office
- WMATA DC Headquarters, SW Washington DC: Office
- Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC: Campus Master Plan
- Washington Gas, Springfield, VA: Operations Center
- Arundel Mills Hilton Garden Inn & Homewood Suites, Hanover, MD: Hotel
- KIPP DC Yuma Street Campus Expansion, SE Washington DC: Institutional
- KIPP DC Public Charter Schools, Benning Road Campus, Washington, DC: Institutional
- KIPP DC Public Charter Schools, MC Terrell Campus, Washington, DC: Institutional