Ms. Lee is a Senior Development Manager for Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners. Since joining Jair Lynch in 2003, she has managed over 2.5 million square feet of commercial and mixed-use properties, totaling over $1 Billion in value. As Senior Development Manager, Kaleena is responsible for the management of land planning, zoning and entitlement requirements, development and construction on multiple projects, for investors and a distinguished list of public, private and non-profit clients.
Ms. Lee successfully completed the revitalization of the 600 block of H Street NE. First, with a gut renovation of an existing 80,000 office and ground floor retail. Delivered base and interior renovations for two long term tenants. Helped repositioned the property to sold well above business plan. She then completed the second phase, the residential mixed used component. The ANTHOLOGY building was inspired and designed with rich adjacent Atlas community in mind with creativity illustrated throughout the building from the common areas to the individual units. The industrial aesthetic fits well with the vibe of the neighborhood and resonated with the targeted customer base. She repositioned the property to an institutional investor and exceeded business plans returns – the sale garnered the highest purchase price for a DC multifamily project in 2016.
Currently, Ms. Lee, is working on THE KELVIN & eNvy Condomiums, a destination community directly across from Nationals Park in Capitol Riverfront. Anchor retail tenant, Punch Bowl Social, will provide over 24,000 sf on two floors of “eatertainment”. The vision is to deliver a residential and retail program to compliment the Ballpark-centric neighborhood. The retail spaces will have direct access to approximately 3 million pedestrian visitors each year. In addition, the multifamily residents will have unrivaled views into the stadium and front row experiences of living above one of the most dynamic neighborhoods in the DC region.
- American University – Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Science
- American University – Master of Science, Environmental Science
- U.S. Green Building Council: LEED® Accredited Professional
- Commercial Real Estate Women DC (CREW)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- DC Real Estate Group
- Jubilee Housing Real Estate Advisory Board
- The Kelvin, 1250 Half Street, SE, Washington, DC: Mixed-Use Residential and Retail
- eNvy, 70 N Street, SE, Washington, DC: Mixed-Use Condominiums and Retail
- Anthology, 625 H Street, NE, Washington, DC: Mixed-Use Residential and Retail
- 645 H Street, NE, Washington, DC: Mixed-Use Office and Retail
- 609 H Street, NE, Washington, DC: Mixed-Use Office and Retail
- Paul Laurence Dunbar Apartments, Washington, DC: Affordable Residential
- African American Civil War Museum, Washington, DC: Special Purpose/Office
- United Negro College Fund Headquarters, Washington, DC: Office
- Unity HealthCare, Columbia Road, Washington, DC: Healthcare/Office
- 3Tree Flats, Washington, DC: Affordable Residential and Commercial, LEED Gold