Malcolm N. Haith is a 15+ year veteran of the real estate industry, focused on large visionary mixed-use projects in the Washington D.C. Metro area. Currently, Malcolm is working a variety of projects across the region including developing WMATA’s 430,000 SF office building in Alexandria, VA. Previously, Malcolm was a Development Manager at Vornado/Charles E. Smith working on the redevelopment of Crystal City the future site of Amazon HQ2. He also worked with Miller and Smith on the award-winning mixed-use community One Loudoun which includes over 5 million SF of development. In addition to development related work, Mr. Haith worked for RCLCO and consulted on over 50 real estate and development engagements across the U.S. and Internationally.
Mr. Haith holds a bachelor’s degree in Management from the University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill and a Masters of Real Estate Development from the University of Maryland – College Park. He is an active member in ULI where he was the 2017-2018 Chair of the Special Events Committee and is currently in the ULI-Next program. Malcolm is on the board of Q City where he serves as secretary. He is a co-founder of the University of Maryland Real Estate Alumni Association and a member of both the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and DCBIA. He is also involved in Access Youth, an at-risk youth intervention and prevention non-profit based in D.C.
- University of North Caroline, Chapel Hill – Bachelor of Arts, Management
- University of Maryland, College Park – Master of Business Administration, Real Estate Development
- 2017-2018 Chair of the Special Events Committee – ULI Washington’s Young Leaders Group
- Co-founder of the University of Maryland Real Estate Alumni Association
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)]
- Member DCBIA
- Volunteer at Access Youth
- Crystal City Squares Block Metro, Crystal City, VA: Retail
- Crystal City Vision and Streetscape Project
- Dulles Parkway Center, Dulles, VA
- One Loudoun Master, Loudon, VA: Mixed-Use Residential
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, Ashburn, VA: Entertainment