Kristin E. Fitzgerald
As an Asset Manager for Jair Lynch Real Estate Partners, Ms. Fitzgerald joined the team in April 2022 and is responsible for a portfolio of over 2,000 units including a mix of market rate, affordable and LIHTC housing in addition to over 65,000 square feet of retail. Ms. Fitzgerald’s responsibilities include overseeing the operating performance of her portfolio, maximizing revenue, expense management, capital project execution, asset level reporting, and investor relationships.
Ms. Fitzgerald brings a broad range of experience with a demonstrated history in the hospitality and real estate industries. Ms. Fitzgerald’s experience prior to joining the Jair Lynch team spans from product management with Comcast to hospitality with The Ritz-Carlton. Most recently, Ms. Fitzgerald spent nearly 7 years with the Bozzuto Management Company managing the leasing activity for properties in Bethesda and Chevy Chase, Maryland.
- Siena College – Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Urban Land Institute (ULI): Member
- Apartment and Office Building Association of Metropolitan Washington (AOBA): Member
- Clarkston Station & Woodside Village, Atlanta, GA: Residential
- The Kelvin, 1250 Half Street, SE, Washington, DC: Mixed-Used Residential and Retail
- ame at Meridian Hill, 2601 16th Street, NW, Washington, DC: Residential
- Takoma Central, 235 Carroll Street, NW, Washington, DC: Mixed-Use Residential and Retail
- Plaza Towers, 6700 Belcrest Road, Hyattsville, MD: Residential
- The Jamison at Dakota Crossing, 3750 Jamison Street, NE, Washington, DC: Residential
- Paul Lawrence Dunbar Apartments, 2001 15th Street, NW, Washington, DC: Residential